The Honeymoon Package
True love is one shared with The Honeymoon Package of Botswana.
Botswana is a great destination for honeymooners – the lodges are luxurious and intimate, often accommodating no more than 24 guests at a time. This makes it possible to offer crowd-free game viewing and we highly recommend a privately guided safari for the ultimate in tailored romance on safari. Botswana is a US dollar-based destination, but the relatively higher cost of a Botswana honeymoon package is balanced out by the all-inclusive safari style and an overall stress-free safari experience.
Use The Honeymoon Package and suggested accommodation to discover what attractions you want to see and gain an idea of what a Botswana safari costs. Once you have a wish list, our expert consultants can tailor-make your Botswana honeymoon vacation.
Price starting from $ 5 326 per person sharing per night.
- 8 nights accommodation (2 nights Chobe Game Lodge, 2 nights Savute Safari Lodge, 2 nights Xugana Island Lodge, 2 nights Leroo La Tau).
- Suite upgrade at Chobe Game lodge.
- Private dinner at Savute Safari Lodge.
- Private floating deck dinner at Xugana Island Lodge (Weather permitting).
- Tree planting ceremony at Leroo La Tau.
- All meals as specified.
- Airport departure tax at Kasane Airport.
- Scheduled activities.
- All soft drinks and local brand beverages.
- National Park entrance fees.
- Laundry services.
- Medical evacuation insurance.
- Scheduled charter flights & road transfers as specified in package (KASANE to MAUN or MAUN to KASANE).
- Meals other than specified.
- Sightseeing and activities other than specified.
- Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Flights & airport taxes.
|NOTES ON THIS SAFARI:
The above package rates are applicable to this 8 night/9 day Honeymoon Safari as advertised (including all transfers and charter flights). If there are any changes to the itinerary i.e. added nights etc the special extras and upgrades will not apply.
Each lodge in The Honeymoon Package features spacious timber and thatch chalets, each raised on a teak platform and featuring an en-suite bathroom and a private wooden viewing deck. In addition, Chobe Game Lodge is fully air-conditioned and each room has a river-facing private terrace and plunge pool, with complimentary mini-bar.
An 8-night itinerary for The Honeymoon Package: days spent on safari exploring the pristine wilderness and evenings filled with romance – private candlelit dinners under the stars, in the heart of African bush.
Make sure you get the right accommodation for your honeymoon to Botswana. Our selected Botswana honeymoon accommodation ranges from riverside lodges and private Okavango Delta island hideaways to colonial-style tented camps in remote desert locations. Expect superlative service, amazing game viewing and plenty of luxurious comfort. We’ll be happy to make all the necessary bookings for you.
Facilities and Activities
As honeymooners you are assured of attentive service at all times. Depending on the area’s ecosystems, activities include open-vehicle game drives, guided nature walks and exploring the Okavango Delta by mokoro, a traditional dugout canoe. Other activities include seasonal fishing, motorboat sundowners and Chobe River cruises.
- Comfortable romantic safari accommodation.
- Intimate and secluded retreats.
- Special romantic touches.
- Candlelight dinners under the stars.