Welcome to Chobe National Park!
The Chobe National Park is a huge area of wildlife-attracting rivers and open grasslands that are the perfect hunting grounds for Africa’s big cats and other predators.
Few will argue that it is the best safari destination in Botswana, if not the best on the entire African continent.We welcome you to browse through the options for accommodation and we look forward to helping you experience the unspoilt beauty of the Chobe National Park.
Anyone who has been to this magnificent park in Botswana can vouch for its amazing beauty and for its spectacular wildlife. Elephants especially are seen in great numbers here, as there are approximately 70,000 in the area. Zebra and buck are also plentiful, and where there are herbivores there are predators too. Here guests can encounter the most thrilling action from lions, cheetahs, packs of hyenas and the like, and this is what a true safari excursion is really all about.
The Highlights of the National Park!
Highlights of Chobe National Park
The Chobe National Park is one of the most popular parks in Botswana, and covers a large area of over 11,000 square kilometres. It consists of two main areas, namely, the Chobe Riverfront and the Savuti Marsh.
- Abundant wildlife ranging from zebra and giraffe to lions and hyenas
- More than 70,000 elephants
- Savuti is the only place in Botswana where the puku antelope can be seen
- River cruises on the Chobe River
- Exciting wildlife encounters on expertly conducted game drives
- Special, romantic options for honeymooners
- Close proximity to the Victoria Falls
- Luxurious accommodation offering top-class service and fantastic meals