12-Day Zimbabwe And Botswana Trip
12-Day Zimbabwe And Botswana Trip spans over 12 days and visits many iconic cities, areas, landmarks and national parks.
12-Day Zimbabwe And Botswana Trip starts in Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, and then goes on to Chobe National Park, Chobe River, Moremi Gorge and Maun in Botswana. Accommodation ranges from mid-range self catering units to luxurious lodges and tented chalets.
This tour starts in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, and ends in Maun, Botswana. East Cape Tours and Safaris can book your international and local flights, and thus, we can arrange your full trip from home and back. You can fly in to Victoria Falls International Airport, embark on your trip through Zimbabwe and Botswana, and fly out to O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa. From there, you can catch a connecting flight back home. We can customize the tour with more or less days and extra accommodation if needed.
- The rate for this tour is applicable year-round.
- This rate is based on per person sharing.
- Single person traveling will pay extra.
- There is no minimum number of people required to book this tour.
Starting rates from as low as $ 3 000 per person sharing!
- All taxes/VAT.
- Park fees.
- Selected meals.
- Zambezi River cruise.
- Selected activities.
- Park fees.
- International flights from home and back.
- Local flights.
- Tips & porterage.
- Visa fees (if applicable).
- Travel insurance.
- Other personal items.
- Activities and costs.
|Senyati Safari Camp||2|
|The Old House||1|
Day 1 to 4 – Arrival and Victoria Falls
- Guest fly in to Victorial Falls International Airport and receive a transfer from the airport to their accommodation.
- They spend 3 nights at Gorges Lodge. Accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner and activities are included.
On a particular day, guests enjoy a a river cruise along the Zambezi. The boat meanders upstream along the length of the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, where guests can spot animals and birds from the wooden deck. Delicious food is served and the bar is well stocked with spirits, good wines, beers and soft drinks.
Day 12 – Departure
- Guests are picked up from Audi Camp and receive a transfer to Maun Airport.
- They fly out and arrive at O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, where they catch a connecting flight and fly out.